READ MORE ABOUT CDG TO DISNEYLAND PARIS TRANSFER
Service coverage - any hotel 10 miles around Disneyland park
We offer roundtrip transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris park and any hotel located 10 miles around Disneyland park.
A non-exhaustive list of Disney's hotels that we serve:
1. Chambre d'Hôtes Carnetin "Le Parc"
2. Comfort Hotel Lagny Marne La Vallee
3. Hôtel Ibis Budget Marne-la-Vallée
4. Hôtel Première Classe Mlv - Saint Thibault Des Vignes
5. Hôtel Mister Bed City
6. Hôtel Kyriad Mlv - Torcy
7. Hôtel Première Classe Marne La Vallée - Torcy
8. Hôtel Campanile Marne La Vallée - Torcy
9. La Villa Blanche
10. Hotel Novotel Marne La Vallée Collégien
11. Hotel F1 Marne la Vallée Collégien
12. B&B Hôtel Marne la Vallée
13. Paxton Resort & Spa
14. Villa Bellagio Marne la Vallee
15. Villa Florence Appartement
16. Golden Tulip Marne La Vallee
17. BEST WESTERN Golf Hotel
18. Maison Tobias
19. Chanteloup Hôtel
20. Auberge Du Cheval Blanc
21. Rue de Meaux
22. Disney villa
23. Résidence Du Parc
24. Park&Suites Prestige Val d'Europe - Paris
25. Hotel ibis Marne la Vallée Val d'Europe
26. Residhome Val D'Europe
27. Relais Spa Val d'Europe
28. Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe
29. Disneyland Hôtel
30. Adagio Aparthotel Marne La Vallée d'Europe
31. Disney's Newport Bay Club
32. Disney's Hotel New York
33. Disney's Sequoia Lodge
34. Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
35. Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
36. B&B Hôtel à Disneyland® Paris
37. Hôtel Explorers
38. Vienna House Dream Castle Paris
39. Vienna House Magic Circus Paris
40. Hôtel Kyriad Disneyland Paris
41. Hotel Aparthotel Adagio Access Marne la Vallée Magny le Hongre
42. Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Resort Paris
43. Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France
44. DVenise Lodge
45. Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
46. Chambres d'hôtes Poirier Bazin
47. Paris côté jardin
48. Hôtel Balladins ESBLY/MARNE-LA-VALLÉE**
Our transport services cover all airports in the Paris region: Orly, Charles de Gaulle, Beauvais and Le Bourget, whether you are travelling from, to or between Paris airports. We offer transfers from CDG to Disneyland, Versailles or any city in the Paris region. It can be a combination of any departure and arrival point inside the Paris region. For instance you can book a transfer from Beauvais airport to Dinseyland Paris resort, or from Disneyland to Versailles palace.
How it works in CDG?
Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport - terminal 2C meeting point
Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France, it has three terminals T1, T2 and T3 interconnected by bus shuttles and CDGVAL shuttle train. The Terminal 2 is the largest one, it is divided into seven sections: 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F and 2G. When you get off the plain in the Charles de Gaulle airport you get into security area and you have to respect the next sequence: 1. passport control, 2. luggage delivery, 3. you leave the security area, it is the same sequence in all CDG terminals.
On the left picture you see an exit from the luggage claim security area in Terminal 2C. Each terminal has only one such exit, except terminal 2D that has two exits 1 and 2. These exits are the meeting points for arriving travellers and their drivers.
Charles de Gaulle airport - terminal 2E meeting point
Your flight arrives at Charles de Gaulle, you get off the plane and claim your luggage which you have to expect within 40-45 minutes, after you get your luggage you leave the security luggage claim area where is no entry to the outsiders. In each CDG terminal there is only one exit from security area to the arrival hall, where is situated the meeting point. The picture on the right shows the meeting point in the 2E terminal.
Your driver is waiting you with a greeting sign
On picking up from the airport your driver will meet you in the arrival hall, just in front of the exit from the luggage claim area. You will recognise your driver by a greeting sign with your name on it. In the confirmation e-mail we will let you know your driver's name and mobile phone number just in case of any unforeseen circumstances like loss of luggage, etc. Anyway, your driver will wait you one hour, since the arrival of your flight, without any surcharge. He will then carry any baggage you might have and escort you to your vehicle ready for your journey to Disneyland Paris resort. On dropping you off at the airport, your driver will make sure he gets you as close to the terminal entrance as possible and will unload all your luggage for you.