Long-distance taxi and private transfers to Switzerland from France, Belgium and The United Kingdom
What are our long-distance private transfers and taxi to/from Switzerland?
Regarding Switzerland, we provide:
- International private transportation services from France, Belgium and The United Kingdom to Switzerland in both directions.
The key point is that our professional English-speaking driver will pick you up at any address, airport, train station, or seaport in France, Belgium or The U.K. and drive you to any address in Switzerland and vice versa.
You can make a pre-booking or early booking, a day, a week, a month, or even earlier before your trip.
Where can we take you in Switzerland?
Our favorite destinations are Geneva and Lausanne on the shores of Lake Léman!
But you can order our long-distance transportation services from any city or town in France, Belgium or The U.K. to any city or town in Switzerland and vice versa.
May I add stops and deviations to my route?
There is a lot of historical places and landmarks to see along the road between France and Switzerland.
So when booking a ride from point A to point B, you can adapt your itinerary as you wish by adding the deviations and stops and specifying the duration of each stop. At the end of the booking process, you will see the all-inclusive price, that including all deviations from the itinerary for stops and waiting time at stops.
Of course, short stops for quick snacks and restrooms are for free and you don't have to specify them during the booking process.
What is the price for a long distance ride from/to Switzerland?
- The price is fixed and will not be affected by traffic, weather or time of day
- Our price usually tend to be much cheaper than regular taxis
- All taxes and fees, road and parking tolls are included in the prices that you see on our website
- Booster seats and child seats are for free.
For example, our prices from north of France to cities in the west of Switzerland range between €750 and €905, the average duration of the trip between Paris and cities on the west side of Switzerland is about 6 hours.
You can see the price per mile and kilometer and know the rules that we use to calculate the total price of each ride here.
Can I modify or cancel my booking?
Whether you made your reservation one day or one month before the pickup time, you can modify or cancel your booking.
- Modifications are for free: time or date of the pick-up, addresses, route and stops, number of passengers.
- If you change the departure or arrival address, it may increase or decrease the distance and therefore the final price.
- Cancellation is for free if you cancel at least two hours before the start of the service if the departure point is in the Paris region.
- If the departure point is out of France, the cancellation is for free if you cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the service.
What types of vehicles can I book?
You can book a vehicle of any type, ex. for groups of up to 8 persons, we can arrange transfers by van:
- Sedan for 3 passengers,
- SW with big luggage trunk for 3 passengers,
- Van for up to 8 passengers,
- Tourist Coaches for 16 up to 50 passengers.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF OUR SERVICES
One hour free waiting if pick-up at the airport or train station. In case of delay longer than one hour at passport control or baggage claim, simply call your driver and no surcharge will be applied.
FLAT RATE & FIXED PRICE
You know an exact price based on your pick-up & drop-off locations. The price includes all taxes, road tolls, and parking charges. No hidden costs.
We offer three types of fares:
One way - our standard fare per km/mi.
Same day return - You will pay only one-way fare plus a waiting charge for every quarter of an hour, so your return trip is free.
Any other day return - multiply the one-way price by two.
MEET AND GREET
Your driver will meet you with a Greeting Sign with your name on it (or any inscription you'd like) in the airport or train station. He will also help you to handle the loading of your luggage.
PAYPAL / CASH / CREDIT CARD
All payment methods: Cash and Credit Card on the spot to your driver after the trip or PayPal and Credit Card online prepayment. Bank transfer for travel agencies and other professionals of the travel business.
OUR CAR TYPES FOR LONG-DISTANCE TRANSFERS
OUR FARES AND PRICES
How we calculate the total price of our long-distance taxis and transfers?
The main principle is this: the longer the distance, the lower the price per mile/kilometer. Our standard fare calculation is based on the Google Maps fastest route between your pick-up and drop-off points. How distance is calculated? In case of the one-way trip, the distance between the drop-off point and our base in central Paris is also included in the total distance. In case of the same-day return, you will pay only one-way fare plus a waiting charge, if the waiting time is more than 15 minutes.
You can see the exact all-inclusive price you will pay for sedan or van taxi-transfer in our price computing and booking form. If you want to know the price for a coach (bus) transfer please contact us by contact form.
1 kilometer = 0.6214 mile
1 mile = 1.609 kilometer
The minimum distance is 30 km / 19 mi. if less you will pay a fixed price.
We offer three types of fares:
One way - our standard fare per km/mi.
Same day return - You will pay only one-way fare plus a waiting charge for every quarter of an hour, so your return trip is free. This is the cheapest option if you're traveling to and from the same destination on the same day. Return drop-off address must be in the Paris region (100 km/ 62 mi. around Paris).
Any other day return - multiply the one-way price by two.
Waiting fee charge:
If you need a waiting or a multi-stop taxi or transfer, for example, you go to one city or address where we wait for you and then continue to the next address or city, we will add a waiting charge to your fare. Our waiting charge is indicated per hour, but you will pay for every quarter of an hour that you consumed. Our waiting charges are as follows: sedan/SW: €40 per hour; van: €50 per hour. For coach/bus please do contact us. We do not charge for short stops not exceeding 15 minutes.
Trips from/to the Great Britain
For trips from/to Great Britain (UK), a ticket for Eurotunnel is not included to the price that you see in our instant quotation and booking form. The price for trips from/to the UK is composed of a fixed part for our transportation service and a variable part for the Eurotunnel ticket. We take prepayment equal to the price of the Eurotunnel fare on the day of the trip. You can see the price of Eurotunnel tickets here.
PRICE PER MILE
Distance range in miles
Sedan/SW price per mi.
Van price per mi.
Fixed price € 50
Fixed price € 80
20 - 31 mi.
32 - 62 mi.
63 - 75 mi.
76 - 186 mi.
187 - 1555 mi.
PRICE PER KILOMETER
Distance range in kilometers
Sedan/SW price per km
Van price per km
Fixed price € 50
Fixed price € 80
31 - 50 km
51 - 100 km
101 - 120 km
121 - 300 km
301 - 2500 km
PRICES FOR LONG DISTANCE TAXI TO/FROM SWITZERLAND
In the table below you will find prices for the most popular routes between France, Belgium, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and selected cities in Switzerland.
For transfers between the UK and continental Europe, the Euro-tunnel ticket is not included in the price that you see on our website.
Our prices for private long-distance passenger transportation services are the same in both directions.
Travel time and price that you see in the table below are indicated from the city center to the city center, for this reason, the price you will see in the booking form may differ slightly up or down, depending on which part of the city the pick-up and drop-off points are located.
If pick up is out of the Paris region (25 miles or 40 kilometers around Paris), in some cases we can ask you for a partial or full prepayment.
Select your country of departure in the table below to find out more about a particular destination.
If you don't see the needed departure or destination point in this table, you can compute the price of the taxi-transfer between any cities in the European Union using our booking form or you can ask for a quote by our contact form.
From France to Switzerland
From Belgium to Switzerland
From The United Kingdom to Switzerland
LONG-DISTANCE TAXI DETAILS
Our long-distance taxi and private transfers can be also referred to as long-distance private car service or private driver long-distance service.
Whatever you want to call it, the main purpose of our long-distance individual transportation services is inter-country personal transfers across the European Union Schengen area and inter-city private transfers across France.
We can offer the most competitive prices on the next destinations:
- On trips between cities in France,
- On trips from France to the neighboring countries: Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Andorra, Liechtenstein, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and vice versa,
- On trips to the other EU countries in both directions, if the departure or arrival point is situated in France.
What is the difference between different kinds of private-individual long distance transportation services?
Long-distance taxi VS long distance private transfer?
No difference, in both cases you pay on per kilometer/mile basis for the transfer from point A to point B and possibly for the waiting time at stops if you requested stops in the booking form. (Short stops for quick snacks and restrooms are always for free for any kind of services and you don't have to specify them during the booking process).
Long-distance taxi VS private driver for long distance?
- For Long-distance taxi, you pay on per kilometer/mile basis and possibly for waiting time if you have requested some stops and deviations on the way, regardless of the duration of the transfer (for example for traffic reasons) you pay a fixed price for the distance between two points.
You must be as precise as possible when indicating the addresses for pick-up, drop-off and deviations, and the duration for stops in our booking form.
- As for private driver for long distance, you pay on per hour basis for driving and waiting time on stops, you have a car with a driver at your disposal for a certain amount of time and you pay the hourly price for this service. You don't have to be precise, except for the pick-up address. You can stop as much as you need everywhere you want, you can modify the itinerary during the trip by adding or deleting points to visit. You can extend or shorten the duration of the service within the predefined limits. When you book a private driver with a car you have to specify the farthest point where you need to go, on this basis we will indicate the minimum duration of the service, because the price per hour will remain the same regardless of the distance.
For instance, in Paris, the minimum duration is 3 hours. When driving to Loire Valley the minimum duration is 12 hours, but you have all the freedom to stop and to visit any address in Paris or any castle in Loire Valley during the trip.
Long-distance taxi VS long distance private car service?
See above, a long-distance private car service is the same thing as a private driver for long-distance.
Our English-speaking professional drivers will meet you at any address in Switzerland, France, Belgium, The United Kingdom at the airport, railway station, sea or river cruise or cargo port.
Examples of pick-up and drop-off points in Switzerland:
- Airports: Zurich Airport(ZRH), Geneva Airport(GVA), EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg(MLH, BSL, EAP), St. Gallen–Altenrhein Airport(ACH), Lugano Airport(LUG), Bern-Belp Airport(BRN), Sion Airport(SIR)…
- Amusement parks: Swiss Vapeur Parc, MiNi-Train de Pully, Conny-Land, Charmey Aventures...
- Spa Resorts: The Alpina Gstaad, The Chedi Andermatt, 7132 Hotel Vals, Park Hotel Vitznau, The Dolder Grand...
- Inland river cruise and cargo ports: Basel-Kleinhüningen river port, The ports of Birsfelden and Muttenz, The ports on the lake Léman.
- Ski resorts: Zermatt, St.Moritz, Davos-Klosters and Parsenn, Verbier, Grindelwald, Wengen, Jungfrau, Saas-Fee, Arosa Lenzerheide, Engelberg-Titlis, Adelboden-Lenk, Andermatt-Sedrun, Crans-Montana, Flims, Laax, Falera...
Stops and deviations from the route: free short stops for quick snacks and restrooms or charged deviations from the route and longer stops for sightseeing and visiting landmarks. You can stop for few minutes to take a picture or for a longer time to visit the tourist attraction.
If you need a short stop just ask your driver, no need to specify it during the booking process, but if you need а longer stop you have to add it during the booking process (we have a special button in our booking form for doing this).
You can add several stops specifying a duration for each stop in the booking form, then at the end of the booking process, you will see the total price for a ride that includes stops charge.
We offer a range of vehicles of any type according to your needs: 3 seater sedans, SW with large baggage trunk, 8 seater vans, and tourist coaches (buses).
Child seats and boosters are for free, maximum quantity is limited to 2 boosters + 2 child seats by vehicle.
Three steps booking process is easy and clear. You will receive by email all information about your driver: name, phone number and his/her picture.
Our prices are clear and transparent: you know the price in advance and the price is fixed whatever is the itinerary chosen by the driver, distance and duration of the trip. Our prices always include all taxes, road and parking tolls. We do not practice hidden costs or surcharge.
We guarantee you a fast and comfortable journey: our vehicles are equipped with modern GPS with live traffic information that helps us avoid traffic jams and to find the fastest route from one point to another.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Will I incur any extra charges if my plane is delayed?
No, we will track your plane's progress when it is in the air and send your vehicle just in time.
If my flight/train delay is more than one hour?
We know that sometimes it could happen. If before your flight departure you see that the estimated arrival time of your flight is more than one hour, let us know as soon as possible, by e-mail, SMS or phone call. Depending on whether we have available cars: we can postpone, move the beginning of our services to the later time or just cancel them without any fine.
Extra charges and Tolls
Any taxes, bridge or road tolls, park tolls are included in the instant online quotes that you see on our website. Except for trips from/to Great Britain (UK). In the case of the UK, the cost of the Eurotunnel ticket is not included in the price you see in our instant quotation and booking form.
If pickup is inside the Paris region (62 miles around Paris) we accept cancellation if you make it 2 hours before the start of the transfer. If pickup is outside the Paris region (62 miles around Paris) we will accept any cancellation without a fine if you make it at least 24 hours before the pickup. The fine is rated 100% in case of a No-show. The cancellation must be made by e-mail or by phone if the transfer is about to start.
Can I book a transfer now and make changes or add a stop later?
You can ask for a change via email. If the service is to start in a short time you can do it by phone. You can make changes in your itinerary free of charge, but keep in mind that the recalculation of the itinerary (re-routing) may increase or decrease the distance and accordingly increase or decrease the price.
If you book an Economy class car, we reserve the right of providing a similar or an upgraded car type if your chosen vehicle is unavailable.
When will I receive confirmation of my booking?
You will receive a welcome e-mail containing your login and password on your first booking with us. At all, you will receive three e-mails.
- First: automatic e-mail confirming that our system recorded your booking.
- Second: e-mail from our manager, confirming that we accept your booking.
- Third: when the journey has been assigned to a driver, this e-mail will contain the phone number, name and picture of your driver.
What happens if I haven’t received confirmation and my service is to start in a short time?
First, check your spam folder, if a confirmation email is not there, please call +33 6 98 27 20 02 and we will deal with your booking as quickly as possible.